HAB Law's specialist team is committed to keeping children safe.

We ensure the best resolution is reached for families.

We can help with:

  • Prohibited step orders
  • Child arrangement orders including residence/contact orders
  • Specific Issue Orders
  • Care proceedings

Child Protection

Are social services concerned about your ability to care for or protect your child?

You may be being pressured into agreeing your child be taken into interim care.

An emergency protection order may have been issued.

Your child may have been taken into foster care.

Do you want to apply for a guardianship order?

Are there concerns about:

  • The safety of your children?
  • You or your partner?
  • Your ex-partner?

We can help with

  • Emergency protection orders
  • Care proceedings
  • Applications by social services to free your child for adoption
  • Guardianship orders

Legal Aid is available to our clients, subject to qualifying criteria being met.

We’re here to help and support you. And we’re ready to talk when you are.